Happy Bride-to-be on 25/11/2006

1st time creating a blog ... and it's a meaningful one.. it's for my BIG DAY to come... My BIG DAY falls on 25/11/2006. So excited abt it.... Now am really busy with all those preparation wk.. But am really happy =P

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Day out with my colleagues




On Friday, we went out to Changi Airport for lunch.. we had Thai food.. it's was our CHARLIE's birthday.. CHARLIE was our IT guy, dennis... cos the whole dept is full of gals, except for my boss, we had became the angels.. and him, of course Charlie...

We had a specially made b-day card for him.. can't find it else where... he was touched and we had a nice time talking over lunch..

at night, we went off for our gym session... of course, CHARLIE is too lazy to join us.. in the end, only the girls went.. we made an appt with Fitness First..3 of the gals (incl me) tried our hands and legs on yoga for the very 1st time... i can tell you.. my hands and legs felt like breaking, as a result of over stretching.. but then i felt so relaxed after the session and my posture felt better too.. we sort of fell in love with yoga..

am going to try my hands on yoga after my current session ends...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Get Your Own! | View Slideshow