Happy Bride-to-be on 25/11/2006

1st time creating a blog ... and it's a meaningful one.. it's for my BIG DAY to come... My BIG DAY falls on 25/11/2006. So excited abt it.... Now am really busy with all those preparation wk.. But am really happy =P

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Peiling ROM Pics..



here's a couple of peiling's rom pictures.. so sweet, right.. peiling got her rom gown from the same bridal shop as me.. Bridal Concept.. her make up is also from same MUA, ivy.. see, told you she's in good hands..

the other group photo consist of my ZHSS (secondary sch) pal.. and AJ frenzs.. there's the familiar faces, Yingqi and Peijuan.. i had to miss it cos of the "clash" thingy and xia xia is in US... there's sharon and jiayi from peiling's class in AJC.. the rest of the guys are mingfang's buddies from ZHSS.. hmm.. haven seen them for quite some time other than Qiji, who also went to my wedding.. the rest of the guys, well.. they really expanded horizontally... ke ke ke...

the guys are all my age.. and they are already like that... dear is already 30..wonder when is dear's turn =P (hee hee hee.. dear going to spank me on my butt when he sees this =P)

thought abt my own rom when i see ling's one.. all the fondle memories.. gg to take out my album to revisit the memories again, later tonight ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Get Your Own! | View Slideshow