Happy Bride-to-be on 25/11/2006

1st time creating a blog ... and it's a meaningful one.. it's for my BIG DAY to come... My BIG DAY falls on 25/11/2006. So excited abt it.... Now am really busy with all those preparation wk.. But am really happy =P

Monday, January 08, 2007

New Blogger Version

I upgraded my blog today to the newer version... hurray hurray... finally after a long wait.. intend to do this at work but was too busy with some ongoing projects.. and i can't do it at home too cos dear's pc went on a strike.. (anyway that was an old pc bought in 1999.. so deserved a break too).. managed to steal some time to use my sis's pc...

the login is much slower and more troublesome...
hope the posting of blog is not as slow... so everyone.. let's keep our fingers crossed...

going to rush for my exercise class... 1st lesson today.. planned to go with mei mei but she down with stomach flu.. poor thingy but who asked her to eat so much.... know wat's her diet yesterday?? she ate durians... pizza.. chicken wings.. and drank ribena.. how can her stomach take it.. so that left me alone to attend the 1st lesson.. got to go.. will update you guys when i'm more free at wk =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Get Your Own! | View Slideshow