Happy Bride-to-be on 25/11/2006

1st time creating a blog ... and it's a meaningful one.. it's for my BIG DAY to come... My BIG DAY falls on 25/11/2006. So excited abt it.... Now am really busy with all those preparation wk.. But am really happy =P

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Aerobic Dance Class

I went for my 1st lesson of aerobics dance class on Monday. Previously had taken kick boxing classes but 妹妹 felt that she din sweat enough during the class. Anyway, we 2 wanna try something new, so in the end, we chose this dance class.

For the class that went past, I went alone cos妹妹 fell sick.. down with stomach flu.. but served her right for eating so many junks.. she had durians, ribena, fried chicken wings and pizza… all in the same day…she ended up vomiting and having diarrhea and body aching for the following 2 days.. Now she dared not eat too much already..

The class is led by a middle aged lady, name Margaret.. she looked to be in her late 30s or 40s… but she is so full of energy… we did some warm up exercise.. then some cardio + cardio.. some floor exercise and lastly cool down exercise.. through the class, she used the oldies yet hip music (like fever) to lead us into exercising… quite impressed by her teaching method cos you will really work out..

this class is more of an aerobic class.. the dance is only to make us love it more.. but of course, when there is music, there will be also be dance steps.. the teacher oput in simple steps and I got serious co-ordination problem… catching up with the teacher i.e. speed & stamina is not an issue.. it’s the hand & leg movement that I got problem with.. you see, when u put your right hand up, your left leg should come up… and vice versa.. but I just can’t seem to get it right.. in the end, I go like right hand up with right leg up.. told dear after the class and he was laughing at me… I’ll learn from mistake and I’ll get it right next lesson =P

Think I lazed ard for quite some time after my last kick boxing class stops (just before my wedding).. so after Monday’s lesson, I was aching from top to toe for whole of Tuesday and Wednesday.. I even had difficulties going up and down the steps cos need to stretch mah.. still felt some over stretched effect today.. but at least it’s better now..

This is after all the warm up lesson.. once used to it, subsequent lesson will be so painful anymore..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Get Your Own! | View Slideshow