Happy Bride-to-be on 25/11/2006

1st time creating a blog ... and it's a meaningful one.. it's for my BIG DAY to come... My BIG DAY falls on 25/11/2006. So excited abt it.... Now am really busy with all those preparation wk.. But am really happy =P

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Oriental Night Out =P

On Friday Night, my colleagues and I went out for a buffet night at Oriental Hotel… Went to their "Melt The Pot" café.. I supposed the name is correct. Dun really rem the name, just can't seem to forget the food..

Went there cos one of the colleagues' frenz is woking there as a manager.. so we got discount, of course.. the original px of the buffet is S$58 per pax.. can you imagine spending S$58.. and i'm not the buffet kind of person so the discount is really gd for us.. it turn out that each of us got to pay only S$19.. gd deal, right..

The buffet spread is really gd.. There's the Japanese corner.. With sasimi & lots of sushi.. Then there's the seafood station.. There's cold prawn, lobster and oysters etc etc.. Of course, I din really touch all these except for the cooked sushi… I dun wanna vomit out my food or get a stomach upset after eating all these horrible things.. ke ke ke.. dear wld have enjoy it if he's there..

I went for the traditional corner where there's chinese + malay food..got a spread of dory fish, beef, chicken +++ got fish maw soup too… there's also a grilled station located off the balcony of the restaurant.. Tried the bbq chicken and lamp chop and suasages from Germany.. YUMMY YUMMY

we also get to have drinks tog with over meal and a thai food from another restaurant.. All thanks to the compliments from our colleague's frenzs..

Of course, I'll not leave out the dessert… ke ke ke.. My favorite section of all.. Almost had a cake of every flavour.. Had freshly made waffles + mixed fruits strudels as well.. Tried the fondue too.. Yum yum…. Oh, there's also the ginseng agar agar that i must talked abt.. real nourishing + real cool stuff..

It has been a great night out with all my colleagues.. Looking forward to the next outing, which is gg to be work out session…BJ organising it.. I'll be organizing the one after hers.. Going to keep a look out on interesting places to go now…

the day ended with dear picking me up and giving my colleagues a ride home.. Tks dear, so sweet of you =P















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Get Your Own! | View Slideshow