Happy Bride-to-be on 25/11/2006

1st time creating a blog ... and it's a meaningful one.. it's for my BIG DAY to come... My BIG DAY falls on 25/11/2006. So excited abt it.... Now am really busy with all those preparation wk.. But am really happy =P

Saturday, February 24, 2007

倚天伏龙记

Was catching this old show ‘倚天伏龙记’ with dear on SCV free preview channel.. after watching 2 episodes, I concluded that this is a comedy.. instead of a 經典. The show was really hilarious.

Caught who is playing “Zhou ZhiRou”.. It’s “Ru Fei” from the show, War & Beauty…. Time really flies… and then there is “Xiao Zhao”.. know who played that, it’s Shao MeiQi (Ekin’s ex girlfriend).. oh my god, she got so much baby fat when young…then there’s “Zhang Wu Ji” played by one of dear’s favorite actor, Tony Leung.. boy, hw was so so young back then..

There was this scene where “Xiao Zhao” and “Zhang Wu Ji” was trapped in the secret chamber and to ease the boredom, “Xiao Zhao” began to sing a “obang” song.. really can’t make it…

I can tell you, there is too much funny things in the show which resulted in me concluding that it is a comedy.. decided to go and rent it, if I am able to find it and re-watched it with dear.. am sure we would have more funny things to tell after that =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Get Your Own! | View Slideshow